Best String Trimmer Reviews – The Greenworks grass trimmer edger is cordless, thereby doing away with the hassles of tugging a long cord along. It comes with a 20 volt, 6 Ah Lithium Ion Battery. It gives you roughly 45 minutes of use per charge, sometimes more. The battery is light and lasts upto 2000 cycles. It comes with the exclusive Greenworks assurance of zero carbon emission, making it environment friendly.
Reviews By Model
- String Trimmer Review: Hitachi CG22EASSLP String Trimmer
- The Best String Trimmer – Black & Decker CCC3000 Lawncare Center
- Swisher Shindaiwa E4-S3000 Commercial Grade String Trimmer Review
- Poulan Pro PPWT60022 Briggs & Stratton 625 Series Gas Powered Wheeled String Trimmer Review
- Troy-Bilt TBP6040 XP Straight Shaft Gas String Trimmer Review
- Greenworks 21602 Cordless Electric String Trimmer Edger Review
- Black & Decker GrassHog NST2118 Cordless Electric String Trimmer/Edger Review
- Tanaka TCG22EASSLP Gas Powered Straight Shaft Grass Trimmer Brush Cutter Review
- Black & Decker CCC3000 Cordless Electric Lawncare Center Review
- Black & Decker NST2018 Grass Hog Cordless Electric String Trimmer Review
Reviews By Category
- Black & Decker String Trimmer
- Greenworks String Trimmer
- Hitachi String Trimmer
- Poulan String Trimmer
- Swisher String Trimmer
- Tanaka String Trimmer
- Troy-Bilt String Trimmer
Backyard and Garden Makeovers
And get the latest deals, news and reviews sent right to your inbox! Just enter your email below.
Download this FREE e-Book that features a collection of 49 useful ideas and tips to help you turn your outdoor space into your own heavenly getaway. Download it now!